Polo Statement Regarding COVID-19DEAR POLO MEMBERS
As the disruption and uncertainty caused by the COVID-19 continues we have taken steps to ensure that we can continue to provide excellent service to our members you have come to know and expect, while at the same time instituting measures to protect the health and safety of our members and staff. The FITNESS CENTER and PRO SHOP will be temporary closed effective Monday March 23 until further notice.
We are implementing the following protocols to protect health and safety.
Brandi and Samuel are going to be supervising the Pro Shop entrance allowing a limit of no more than two members using the restrooms at once. THANK YOU for your consideration in this matter. We at Polo are making a big effort to take full precautions for everyone's health.
All Tennis programs are continuing as NORMAL. Subject to strictly following CDC protocols.
WE RESPECTFULLY REQUEST
- Social distancing by 6 feet.
- Bring your own water with you. For your and everyone's safety all water coolers are removed from the courts.
- WASH your hands BEFORE and AFTER each workout. Soap and hand sanitizer are available at the pavilion.
- Reserve your courts using COURT RESERVE.
- PLEASE leave gates to the courts OPEN to minimize contact with gate handles. PLEASE bring and use disinfectant (clorox) wipes to clean anything you might touch.
- If you or any family member are sick, we kindly ask not to come to the club. We will be accommodating to anyone that needs to reschedule any missed class.
© Copyright The Polo Tennis and Fitness Club. All Rights Reserved.